Monday, April 16, 2012

Home Decor Spotlight: Quiltsalon from Russia


In this installment of the Home Décor Spotlight, I 'd like to introduce to you Faina with Quiltsalon from Russia, where she sells beautiful quilts.  Let's get to know Faina!

Tell us about your business, how you got started & how long you’ve been in business.

Well... I have been making quilts for more than 10 years. I began to sell my items 3 years ago. I opened my own internet shop on Etsy in November of 2011.

Here are some of our favorites in her shop:

Quilt "Rabbits"
Quilt "Red Butterfly"

Quilt "Hunting Lodge"


 Where do you get your inspiration for new products or items? 

I also find variants of my future works in special literature (magazines and booklets).  

What’s coming up for spring? Do you have new products on the horizon? 

Frankly speaking, I have some interesting variants of future blankets of quilt technique for (this) coming spring.

What one tip do you have for others who are thinking about starting their own businesses or are just starting out? 



And one tip for those who are thinking about starting their own businesses or are just starting out: set your works for sale. It may turn out that your work will be very necessary to someone. 
Just try it. Go ahead!

Connect with  Quiltsalon:




Human Calendar

Copyright

© Promote My Shop, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Promote My Shop with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.