Friday, April 13, 2012

Want to Promote Your Shop? Start Now.



Social media, where to begin?
While perusing social media articles I ran across an article from Chris Brogan.  Just to pull a bit from his website - Chris Brogan is president of Human Business Works and a featured monthly columnist at Entrepreneur Magazine.  OK, so maybe he knows his stuff, huh?

You're OK.  I'm OK.  We're OK.
Anyhow, this article speaks to my philosophy on developing a social media strategy - Start where you are.  Take just one small step.  All of the applications, newest trends, and sites promising to get your views and more importantly views that will convert to sales can make you dizzy!  This article reminds us to take a breath and accept ourselves right where we are.

The article will only take a moment to read.  I encourage you to read it.  You'll thank me.

Be Where You Are by Chris Brogan

Sales success!




Human Calendar

Copyright

© Promote My Shop, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Promote My Shop with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.