Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Etsy Treasury Tuesday - Sandy Monday



Today's Etsy Treasury,  Sandy Monday  was curated by Shani.  Our Sand Dollar Note Cards were featured.  In her Imelda's Shoes Etsy Shop you will find handmade shoes.  Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE shoes, so this is certainly the shop for me!!
My favorite item from her shop are these cute Turquoise Shoes.



Feel free to link up your Etsy Treasury below. 

Please follow Promote my Shop and if you have a blog would you grab our button to the right to share somewhere on your blog?  (not mandatory, just nice).

And remember this link is open all week, so stop back by to comment on other treasuries (If you comment on someone's treasury they are more likely to comment on yours!)  

Don't forget to spread the word!


-----> Click to Tweet <-----



Human Calendar

Copyright

© Promote My Shop, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Promote My Shop with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.